What is celebration without good food. Its Tamil New Year and lets welcome it in a traditional way. I am in my mom's home for the weekend. She made this dosai for breakfast and insisted that i should atleast taste it as i am not a great fan of these items. You wont believe, i ate so much that, i lost track of how much i ate. It was crispy, soft and tasted so good. I would say it was just perfect and melted in my mouth. So, my friends begin your new year with this healthy and tasty kambu dosai.
Kambu flour - 3 cup
Ragi flour - 2 cup
Onion - 2 (chopped)
Green chilli - 2-3 (chopped)
Curry leaf - few
Coriandet leaf - a handfull (chopped)
Salt - to taste
Water - as required
1. Mix all the above with water to dosa batter consistency.
2. Heat the dosa tava. Take a laddle full of batter. Pour it in the centre of the tava and spread in circles inside out.
3. Drizzle oil in the corners. Cover with a lid and let it cook for a minute.
4. Now flip over the other side and let it cook for another half minute.
5. Serve hot with coconut chutney.