Frankie / chapati role (atta/maida)
Pizza, and so on.
Paneer - 200 gm (grated)
Onion - 3 (sliced)
Tomato - 3 (chopped)
Ginger-Garlic paste - 2 tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Sambar powder - 1 tsp
Pav bhaji masala - 2 tsp
Salt - To taste
Lemon juice - 1 tsp (optional)
Fresh coriander leaves - To garnish (chopped)
Oil / Butter - 2-3 tbsp
1. Heat oil/butter in a pan and saute onions until translucent.
2. Add ginger garlic paste and saute for a minute.
3. Now add tomato, salt and all the masala powders. Saute well. Cover with lid and keep in low flame. Let it cook until the oil ooze out.
4. Add paneer, coriander leaf and mix well.
5. Switch off the gas and add the lemon juice.
1. I generally add g.chili, coriander leaf stalks and few curry leaves to ginger garlic paste. It not only adds nutrients but also enhances the taste.
2. You can even add some grated cheese when you stuff it in dosa, idly, chapathi or sandwich.